Monday, October 04, 2004

Bush to Sign 4th Tax Cut in 4 Years (just in time for the election, of course)

I must admit that tax cuts sound nice, especially when they are aimed at middle class families like mine. But I really am on the fence about this most recent one. John Kerry supports tax cuts that apply to middle class families, but opposes the ones that extend these cuts to families that earn over $200k per year. Regardless, I still don't feel right about it when I see the military struggling to armor humvees to protect our men and women in harm's way. I would gladly pay the marriage penalty tax and forego the child credit if I knew for sure that our soldiers and marines would have the equipment on the ground that they need.

BellSouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > http://sisterstalk.com/blackblogs/links.php